Become a Member
The Australasian High Pressure Water Jetting Association (AUSJET), incorporating Australasian Drain Cleaning and Vacuum Association (ADCVA), is the peak national industrial services industry representative body with members across Australia and internationally.
AUSJET and ADCVA exists to strengthen safety standards for business and industry working in the Water Jetting, Drain Cleaning, Vacuum Loading and Hydro Excavation Industries.
Becoming a AUSJET / ADCVA member provides opportunities to be a part of a proactive and innovative network that promotes capability and capacity of our members and provides a strong network of member companies and businesses seeking to provide a safe work environment through improved standards, training and advocacy.
Becoming a member of AUSJET and ADCVA is a demonstration of your organisations commitment to safety, quality, and the continued development of the Water Jetting, Drain Cleaning, Vacuum Loading and Hydro Excavation industries.
Membership benefits include but are not limited to:
- the latest information and advice on all aspects of the industry;
- networking with industry professionals from around the world;
- discounts on AUSJET and ADCVA events including exhibit space;
- member only safety alerts, reporting and history;
- discounted Class A Training packages;
- involvement and input into Australian Standards in the Water Jetting, Drain Cleaning, Vacuum Loading and Hydro Excavation industries;
- an exclusive membership directory listing for members only;
- the latest industry news;
- access to AUSJET/ADCVA newsletter;
- involvement and participation with association projects and initiatives;
- participation and attendance rights to AUSJET/ADCVA general meeting and working groups;
- information and tools to facilitate a safer work environment;
- our in-house consultancy service;
- a public ‘find a service’ listing on website directory, service description and hyperlink (Online Corporate Directory);
- discounts on website and newsletter advertising (distributed throughout Australasia and internationally);
- discounted member rates; and
- company membership certificate.
If your organisation is associated with the Water Jetting, Drain Cleaning, Vacuum Loading and Hydro Excavation industries it makes commercial sense to become a member of Australasia’s peak industry body who can support your business on a national level in training and safety that assists you in building a better business.
Platinum Membership (Any corporate member who in addition to membership below, sponsors the association to over $5000);
Gold Corporate (3 or more registered States operation location);
Silver Corporate (2 or more registered States operation location);
Bronze Corporate (1 registered State operation);
Associate Membership is available to individual persons who do not supply a service to industry and do not have voting rights;
International membership is available to companies outside Australia who supply a service to industry.
Please note: Associate membership does not include voting rights.
Membership Pricing 2019/20
All pricing is exclusive of GST.
- Joining fee_________________________$103.22
Please note: Membership expires after six months if annual membership renewal fees are not paid. After membership has expired, the full joining fee is payable in order to continue membership.
Payments can be made by B-Pay or by credit card.
- Account Name: Australasian High Pressure Water Jetting Association Ltd
- BSB Number: 062 607
- Account Number: 10212332
How to Join
The information provided in your membership application will be included in the online "Members Only" directory.
Take a moment to complete the "company description" section. Individuals often visit the AUSJET/ADCVA web site looking for products/systems/services in their area. AUSJET / ADCVA also uses this information to refer individuals who call or email our office.