Your privacy is important to AUSJET.
This privacy statement provides information about the personal and company information that AUSJET collects, and the ways in which AUSJET uses that information.
Personal and Company information collection.
AUSJET may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
• information that you provide for the purpose of registering with AUSJET;
• information about transactions carried out by AUSJET;
• any other information that you send to AUSJET.
Using Personal and Company information
AUSJET may use your personal information to:
• administer the AUSJET website;
• enable your access to and use of the AUSJET website services;
• send to you, products that you purchase;
• supply to you services that you purchase;
• send you statements and invoices;
• collect payments from you; and
• send you Ausjet communications.
Where AUSJET discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, AUSJET may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
• AUSJET will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
• AUSJET will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
The Ausjet website contains links to other websites.
AUSJET is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.