The Australasian High Pressure Water Jetting Association (AUSJET), incorporating Australasian Drain Cleaning and Vacuum Association (ADCVA), is the peak national industrial services industry representative body with members across Australia and internationally.
AUSJET and ADCVA exists to strengthen safety standards for business and industry working in the Water Jetting, Drain Cleaning, Vacuum Loading and Hydro Excavation Industries. The Association has been operating for the past 29 years going through many stages where its current status is a Company Limited by Guarantee.
Formed initially as a response to injuries sustained in the water jetting industry, the association's aim is to strengthen and provide safer work environments and safety training including the development of Australia Standards.
The organisation is responsive to the needs of industry and provides a strong network of member companies and businesses seeking to provide a safe work environment through improved standards, training and advocacy.
AUSJET and ADCVA is self-sustained financially through membership, managed functions, training packages and events advocates for corporate and government funding on a project-by-project basis for the benefit of its members, industry and the community.
Our members provide and supply Water Jetting, Drain Cleaning, Vacuum Loading and Hydro Excavation services and products to industry, commercial and domestic markets and sees the importance for its members to work towards meeting world’s best practice.
AUSJET and ADCVA facilitates the collection and dissemination of information which is crucial for assessing the specific needs to be met before developing and delivering projects, training and networking events to our stakeholders and we are committed to promoting safety at work, training and the Australian Standards including productivity improvement, quality and environmental programs within stakeholder businesses.
AUSJET /ADCVA are a founding member of the Global Industrial Cleaning Coalition, which brings together all the associations around the world focussed on improving industry safety and practices.
OUR CORE SERVICES:
- CREATING A SAFE WORK PLACE.
- Working with industry to implement and maintain safety procedures;
- To promote and facilitate the continual development of a safe work environment;
- To build the capability and capacity of your business to meet best safety practices.
- DEVELOPING A SAFETY CULTURE.
- Keeping you up-to-date with the latest safety legislation and procedures;
- To facilitate ongoing training development in the industry;
- To promote and facilitate standardisation of safe work practices in the industry.
- PROFESSIONAL SERVICES & HIGHER EDUCATION.
- To educate and develop your business into a safe workplace;
- Developing employee skills to build and maintain a safe workplace;
- Sharing our knowledge to educate, innovate, adapt and grow your business.
- NETWORKING & COMMUNICATION.
- Connecting you to opportunities through the facilitation of professional networks;
- Keeping you updated through research, legislation, industry news and information;
- To promote and encourage communication and development.
- ADVOCATE & INFLUENCE CHANGE.
- Creating a sustainable industry by encouraging better safety procedures;
- Promoting our members to the community and advocating for high safety standards;
- Representing your interests by influencing policy and decision makers through providing a single voice.