PROCEDURE FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS
1. New members can download the Membership Application form by /uploaded/files/client_added/AUSJET%20MEMBERSHIP%20APPLICATION%20version%202.pdf or telephone: 0430 391160 and we will post the required information to you.
2. To become a member of Ausjet, please complete the form and return by:
Postal Address: PO Box 179, Thirroul NSW 2515 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Please read our Terms and Structure, to help you decide the correct membership Category for your application.
4. Ausjet will process your application and submit the application at the next Ausjet meeting.
5. Once your application has been accepted by Ausjet; an invoice for the annual fees will be sent for payment.
6. Once payment has been received, you will receive the following items:
Certificate of Membership for the current financial year
Ausjet Guidance notes for the Safe Use of High Pressure Water Cleaners
- Ausjet Stickers
Ausjet Medical Advice Card, One log book. theses can be purchased from Ausjet in the merchandise section.
Login & Password for Website Membership Access
7. At the end of each financial year you will receive an invoice to renew your membership for the upcoming year.
Ausjet is a member based non-profit organisation, incorporated in Western Australia.Members comprise a broad cross section from the industrial services industry including end users, contractors, equipment manufacturers and suppliers and a range of support industries.